Eurojackpot is the second foremost European lottery; established in 2012, it offers jackpots starting from 10 million euros up to a maximum of 90 million euros — jackpots that have already been won several times over the course of four years. Available in most Eastern European countries, it’s also possible for you, francophone players in France, Belgium or Romandy to play one or more lines in the Eurojackpot. Are you willing to test your odds?
In 2016, 9 players managed to take away a Eurojackpot lottery jackpot, offering winnings from 10.5 million euros to 90 million euros, won by a German player this past October 14. With an explosion of players from Germany as well as worldwide, along with French players like you, no year has ever been as productive in terms of winners as the year 2016.
Will you be the next Eurojackpot multimillionaire from online play? Here are some tips on how to play; just follow the guide!
How to fill in a Eurojackpot grid online?
In less than five minutes, you can go from a French player banned from Eurojackpot to a future millionaire just by filling in one or more lines online.Here are four steps to start playing Eurojackpot online in just a few seconds:
- If you don't live in one of the 17 participating Eurojackpot countries, you'll need to beat the odds and hope to win a few million euros online. Countless websites offer you the chance to play foreign lotteries, but many of them are scams. At Easy-Lottery, we recommend you use theLotter, an authorized operator not only well-established in the gambling industry, but one whose focus has been foreign lottery ticket sales for 15 years now and who is known throughout Europe as well as the USA. To register and start playing Eurojackpot, visit theLotter's website and click on the Eurojackpot heading!
- That's it. You'll end up with a Eurojackpot grid; now all you have to do is pick your numbers. Just like with its big brother, EuroMillions, Eurojackpot requires picking 5 numbers in the first grid consisting of 50 numbers. Then, a second grid made up of 10 numbers requires you to select two. Just like with other lotteries, you have the possibility of either picking your numbers manually (your favourite/lucky numbers) or you can leave it up to chance by playing the Eurojackpot Flash program; in both cases, you have the same odds of winning the jackpot. Now, all you have to do is validate your Eurojackpot grid(s), the dice has almost been rolled!
- Once your grids have been selected and validated and the payment has gone through, the theLotter team will play on your behalf at an authorized dealer in either Italy or Germany. As soon as your lines have been played by your intermediary messenger, a scan of your grid will be sent to you via email and will also be available in your player account. The entire purchasing process is completely secure and guaranteed scam-free. Here's the proof: theLotter has already had the chance to award 6.4 million euros to an Afghan player following their win in the Oregon lottery. Every week, thousands of players walk away with tens of thousands of euros − next time, why not let it be your turn? Will you be the first big online Eurojackpot winner?
- Once you get your Eurojackpot lottery scans, all you have to do is wait patiently for the draw results to come out.Generally, this occurs around 10pm every Friday night; since Eurojackpot is a weekly lottery, there is only one draw per week, that being Friday. If your line happens to come up among Eurojackpot's winning numbers, your winnings will be immediately made available in your theLotter player account, up to €50,000. If past that sum, the site staff will contact you directly and present you with a cheque for the proscribed amount in person, together with the national lottery officials in the country where your numbers were played (either Italy or Germany). Please be advised that there is no payment cap with regards to Eurojackpot winnings; you get exactly what you've won, directly from lottery association officials.
Questions regarding the Eurojackpot lottery
Would you like to find out more about Europe’s second lottery, Eurojackpot? You have every right to and we’re here to provide answers. Even then, if there’s something you’re not too sure about or something you may not understand when it comes to Eurojackpot, feel free to contact the Loterie Facile team; your question will be addressed within 48 hours.
What are the largest wins with Eurojackpot since 2012?
Eurojackpot can count 36 big winners since its creation in 2012, that being an average of 10 winners per year, which is a marked increase compared to previous years and is due to the rising popularity of this European lottery, which is considered more accessible than EuroMillions (€2 per line for Eurojackpot in participating countries versus €2.50 for EuroMillions).
As we mentioned above, jackpots range from 10 million euros to 90 million euros, the latter being the maximum limit of this European lottery and has been reached twice since 2012.
Here are the top 3 Eurojackpot jackpots since the lottery’s creation:
- 90 million euros won in Germany October 14, 2016
- 90 million euros won in the Czech Republic May 15, 2015
- 86.9 million euros won in Finland April 14, 2017
What are the chances of winning the Eurojackpot jackpot?
Just like all lotteries from around the world, the probability of winning the Eurojackpot isn’t very high. What’s more, with one chance out of 95 million different combinations, finding the winning combination is pretty much impossible.
However, for each line played, you get a chance at winning the big jackpot and seeing whether Lady Luck is on your side.
The chances of winning Eurojackpot are:
|1 (jackpot)||5 + 2||1 : 95 344 200|
What are the chances of winning with Eurojackpot?
Even if the chances of winning the Eurojackpot jackpot are slim (1/95 million), be advised that you can also win money at other win levels, just like with EuroMillions or the French lotto.
Eurojackpot has 12 levels of winning starting with 2 good numbers and the discovery of a lucky star.
When you play Eurojackpot, you have a 1 in 26 chance of reaching at least one level.
When does the draw for the winning numbers take place and when do you find out about Eurojackpot results?
Just like with EuroMillions, EuroJackpot’s official draw takes place in a German studio among a small number of people. While the draw is made between 7 and 8:30pm every Friday night, the results are revealed later on in the evening.
What is Eurojackpot's draw calendar for 2017?
Unlike most multinational lotteries, Eurojackpot has only one draw per week, on Friday night.
In 2017, therefore, there will be 52 draws in which you can participate in a few minutes by playing here, online.
What is the cost of a Eurojackpot grid?
Officially, the cost of a Eurojackpot grid is €2 if you have the fortune of living in a European country participating in this lottery or you border Germany, Spain or Italy.
However, as a foreign player, you can always play online via theLotter and that will set you back €5 per line or €15 for a set of three lines.
How about something more than just words? Here’s a short video explaining how to play foreign lotteries and, more specifically, the European lottery Eurojackpot through our partner theLotter. In 1 minute and 36 seconds, become an ace when it comes to foreign lotteries and, just maybe, even a future multimillionaire.